Thank you very much for coming to night show 「Ryukyu Amazing Night 」.
With great success, our show closed on 10th February 2020.
Next show will be scheduled in the May 2020.
When the details are fixed, we will inform on our website.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.
Ryukyu Amazing Night Team
20:00 〜 21:00 （Doors Open 19:30）
*Date of the Show
*Date of the Show
*Date of the Show
From October 2019 to February 10, 2020
show time every Monday and Friday night
1-5-1 Matsuyama Naha-shi,Okinawa Prefecture
|3 min by car, 7 min by walk from Kokusai St.|
|20 m from Matsuyama Intersection|
|By Yui Rail (Monorail) / 8 min walk from the Prefectural Office Station, 9 min walk from Miebashi Station|
|From the closest bus stop / 3 min walk from Wakamatsu Iriguchi|
［ Paid Parking Lot/Mapcode ］
|【epica】1-5-1 Matsuyama Naha-shi [33 156 685*58]|
|P1||2-2−12 Matsuyama Naha-shi[33 156 748*14]|
|P2||2-9−12 Matsuyama Naha-shi[33 156 747*82]|
|P3||2-8−1 Matsuyama Naha-shi[33 156 716*55]|
|P4||1-13−5 Matsuyama Naha-shi[33 156 653*33]|
|P5||1-3−9 Matsuyama Naha-shi[33 156 594*11]|
Show is subject to change without advanced notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Free: 0 to 5yrs,
¥2,000: 6 to 11yrs
You can drink Awamori &
as much as you like
- Q. How can I buy tickets?
- A. Tickets are available to purchase online at any tourist company homepage.
Walk-up tickets available at EPICA while supplies last.
No ticket reservations by phone.
- Q. Can I cancel my ticket?
- A. Please check the cancelation policy with the tourist company you made the purchase with.
- Q. What is the age limit?
- A. Children, under 24 months old, are not permitted due to the volume level of the performance.
Children ages 2 yrs. old to 5 yrs. old are permitted with their parent or guardian and may enter free of charge.
- Q. I lost my ticket.
- A. Tickets will not be reissued for loss or theft.
- Q. Is there parking?
- A. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but our facility has no free parking available.
You can use either public transportation or park your car at a toll parking lot nearby.
- Q. Where is the closest station?
- A. 8 min walk from the Prefectural Office Station and 9 min walk from Miebashi Station by Yui Rail.
- Q. When do the doors open and the show end?
- A. Doors open at 19:30. The show starts at 20:00 and ends at 21:00.
- Q. Can we eat at the club?
- A. No outside food or drinks are allowed inside. Food and beverages are available to purchase inside the club though.
- Q. Is there a cloak room or other available service to store my luggage?
- A. We apologize, but we have no available services for bag or luggage storage.
- Q. Is there a nursery room?
- A. No, there is no nursery room.
- Q. Is there wheelchair access?
- A. Yes, however, please let the tourist company you purchased the ticket with know in advance.
- Q. I don't speak Japanese.
- A. No problem! The show is only music, without narration or lyrics. Audiences from all over the world can enjoy it.
- Q. Can I enter the club even if I'm late?
- A. You may not be allowed to enter the club after the show starts.
Please follow the hall ushers' directions if you are late.
We recommend you allow yourself plenty of time to arrive at the venue.
- Q. Can I pay with foreign currency, my credit card or other digital currency?
- A. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but only Japanese currency is accepted for walk-up tickets, food, or drinks.
- Q. Can I stay at EPICA after the show?
- A. We're sorry, but everyone will be asked to leave the club after the show ends at 21:00 to prepare for the nightclub. Another ticket will need to be purchased to re-enter EPICA after 22:00.
- Q. Are the seats reserved?
- A. No, there is no reserve seating. The seats are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Q. Are there chairs?
- A. Chairs are available. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, situations may occur that require you to stand for the show. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have medical conditions or health problems that prevent you from standing for long periods, please consult the travel agency you purchased the tickets from or let the staff know at the door.
- Q. Other Questions
- A. Please contact us at the below address for any other questions.
email@example.com (Only available in Japanese and English)
*Questions are generally answered within two business days. However, responses may be delayed if received on weekends or holidays.